Thread: Doggie Winter Coat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Doggie Winter Coat

I am thinking about getting Bella a winter coat since winters up here in Boston can be quite brutal. Can anyone recommend a warm cute coat? I have seen a few out there that have caught my eye but people on this site always know of the best stuff so I thought I would check here before I buy. thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.thenewyorkdogshop.com/puno5skico.html

I got my dogs this coat for this winter. I really like it and i think they are adorable.. great price right now too, but before ordering, give the place a call because I think quantities are limited. I have the beige and they look great.

my dogs wear a medium puppia and an XL puppia coat.. good luck and I hope you like them!

Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default Size help

If my George wears a medium Puppia soft harness, would he wear an XL Puppia coat? He weighs 16.3 lbs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Peg
    George's Momma
    Peg

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Peg,

I would say yes but you should measure to be sure

My kosmo weighs 15.5lbs and wears a medium puppia and an XL puppia coat and it fits him perfect
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*