• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

You know you love your dog when ...

You are so right.... they most certainly are necessary for a wonderful life, so forget the money. It was WELL SPENT !!!!!

You know you love your dog when...

...They jump on you with muddy paws but you don't mind.

When they have just been out for the toilet and you shut the door then when you are compy they want to go out again.

you know you love your dog when she has more clothes than you do (a smooth coat chihuahau in Minnesota winters, YIKES!....actually the b/f's dog, but hey)

39. You cry at the thought of your dog one day leaving for dog heaven.:cry*ing:
40. You smile at the very thought of your dog!:D[/quote]

I can't even fathom #39. It's way too hard.
#40 true, always.

I know I love my dogs when I go to work almost everyday with some kind of slobber on my clothes from breeze. I don't even notice anymore.

When Scout keeps repeatedly digging out my cable to my computer and is trying to chew it in half. You would think i spend a lot of time on the computer and she was trying to disconnect it!!!

I would much rather spend time at home with my two dogs than almost anywhere.

When I looked for chap stick in my purse the other day I pulled out a pressed rawhide bone in a plastic baggy.

you know you love your dog when

You go out to work covered in slobber and hairs and dont care..

you share your bed with them even when they snore so loud that you find it hard to fall asleep!!!!!!!:D

... When you spend hours sitting on the kitchen floor, feeding your dog
... When your dog is the one you miss the most when you're away
... When you look into the trunk of your car... And realize you can't see it,
it's covered up in dog food, dog clothes, cages, toys and poobags!

48 ... when you would change your job and move just so he could have a garden to run around in. :eek:
49 ... when you think he has the best doggy smell in the world, whereas your friends think he stinks. :eek:
50 ... when you're out walking, you're incredibly proud of him and think everyone must notice what a special little dog he is. :p
51 ...when your camera is loaded with dozens of dog pictures, and there are only two of humans... both posing with your dog!

Last edited:
Back