• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hair everywhere!

I am now washing the sheets every other day (I hope she quits this soon!) so that we don't end up waking up with a mouth and nose full of dog hair
When did you sleep in my bed????????:rotfl:

Sorry to disappoint you but there is something about cavalier hair that lingers no matter how much washing you do!

Mine always shed a lot if they are stressed. I took one in last Wednesday to the vets for a blood draw. I was covered in her fur from my neck to my lap when we returned.

I feel the pain!! I get to work everyday and have to hide in the post room with a roll of tape to get all of the hairs off me!! nightmare!!

Mine shed a normal amount but when they have a vet visit both shed like crazy. They don't dislike the vet, in fact love our vet, but a vet visit always brings on lots of shedding. Had the same thing, even more so, with the cat.

When did you sleep in my bed????????:rotfl:

Sorry to disappoint you but there is something about cavalier hair that lingers no matter how much washing you do!

My duvet is always covered in hairs even after washing :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any magical solution for this? (By the way, not allowing the girls on my bed is not going to happen ;))

Tumble dryer might help. The filter seems to lift hair off clothes and so on - i notice that non-tumble dried things still tend to have hair on even after being washed.

Different fabrics deal with hair differently. Hubby won't wear anything fleecy, due to the hair issue. The tumble dryer seems to help a lot. fwiw

Back