• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back Home

Gem

We arrived home from our hols in the early hours this morning, 2 weeks in the Costa Brava, some days treached 40 degrees!
Had a fantastic time but missed Chloe so much.We had to put her into kennels this year as we went with my mum and dad who would usually look after her. Picked her up first thing and it is like she has never been away, ran straight into the house and got into my bed (typical)
The kennel staff were great with her and she looks healthier than ever has come back all nice and groomed.

When we arrived at our hotel there was a little bark from behind the reception desk and to my suprise the owners had a blenheim cavalier! Only problem i was so excited to fuss her each time I saw her forgot to get a photo but she was a great little character!

Cant believe we went all that way and still found a cavalier apparently the Spanish adore them (cant really blame them)

Back