• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wish us Luck!!

Cathryn

Hiya!!

Well I am feeling a bit nervous right now! It has been 3 and a half years since I set foot in a show ring what with one thing and another the dogs have taken a back seat. So I am about to get back in there with Darcy! He has his first show on Sunday (August 5th) if we (by any chance) get 1st, 2nd or 3rd in his class we will have qualified for Crufts next year!! He is in Minor Puppy which is for puppies aged 6-9 months old and the judge is a very well known and respected all-rounder.
I will be happy if Darcy gives a good account of himself, anything else is a bonus for me, as long as he behaves himself! I would dearly love to "qualify" him for Crufts as I feel he is by far the best puppy I have bred in a long time, better maybe than my much beloved darling Logan (my avatar)!! :lotsaluv: Logan is Darcy's grandpa by the way and has managed to qualify for Crufts for life!! (NOT easy!!)

Anyway, I have a busy "doggy week-end" this week-end, a vet visit Saturday morning, something with another of the dogs later that day and then Darcy's first show on Sunday! Wish us Luck folks!! :xfngr: :xfngr:

Good luck Cathryn and Darcy!:rah::rah:

I'm attending dog shows 3 weekends this month - August and December seem to be my favorite dog show months! :)

Hi Cathryn, don't be nervous, you'll be fine. Have a great time and take some behind the scenes pictures for me if you have time please. Who are you going with?

Hi Cathryn, don't be nervous, you'll be fine. Have a great time and take some behind the scenes pictures for me if you have time please. Who are you going with?

Hi!

Going by myself, but my best mate will hopefully be there as well!

Just need to make a liver cake tomorrow and make sure Darcy can remember how to stand 4 square on the table is all!! ;)

Best of luck to you guys, Cathryn and Darcy. I know you will do just fine. Showing is one of those things you really never forget. When I haven't shown in a while (Kris does most of the showing), all I do is show up at ringside a half hour or so early and watch to see how the judge is running the ring and what patterns he/she is using. That gives me a little time to calm my nerves and make sure there are no surprises when I get in the ring.

Best of luck to u and darcy there is no need to be nervous u will do great let us know how u get on!! :flwr:

What time does the class start ?

Hi Barbara!

Judging starts at 9:30 and starts with Veteran Class (aged 7 or over) so at least I will have a chance to see how he's running the ring before I go in! Will you be dropping on in by any chance??

Hi Barbara!

Judging starts at 9:30 and starts with Veteran Class (aged 7 or over) so at least I will have a chance to see how he's running the ring before I go in! Will you be dropping on in by any chance??

Yes. It's not far for me at all.:D

Back