• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

took India to the vet today

Cathy Moon

We noticed India has been acting a little 'droopy' the past 2 days, so I took her to the vet this morning. I took in urine and stool samples, which came back normal. She was checked over thoroughly, and the vet found one of India's anal glands was full, plus her ears had a bit of brown waxy debris inside. So now we have prescription ear drops, and her anal gland was emptied.

While we were there, I asked if India could be tested for dry eye. Her scores were 20 in both eyes, which is normal range. But our vet says because India's eyes are a bit 'buggy', I can give her the Refresh Tears eye drops to help keep them clean and comfortable.

Hope India feels better soon..we use the Refresh Liquigel for Robbie's dry eye problems.

Back