• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Construction Puppy!

Bruce H

Don't know how many of you remember our boy Deuce, AKA Construction Puppy. At about 6 months old, he followed me everywhere when I was outside putting new siding on the house. Here is a picture of him at 6 months old watching me lay out the siding coursing:

168983478_411afc17a6.jpg

Well, Construction Puppy has grown up. At 20 months old he is now CONSTRUCTION DOG!!!

1003229410_e7b053fdd1.jpg

Last edited:
Aw!! All he needs is a little safety helmet with the word "Supervisor" on it in the second pic, looks he's moved onto a much bigger project now Bruce?? :lotsaluv:

Im in LOVE~ Ive always had a soft spot for Heavy Equiptment! ( My Dad could pick your nose with one of those things...Hes operated one for the last 40 years)

Really cute! Construction Dog (he should have a superhero-cape, shouldn't he?) looks to have everything under control :D

Looks like your baby has got theirheart set on a building carear. I'll ask him to build me a house when he is older.;) ;) :D

That is a picture Kris took today at the Bismark, ND show. It is actually at a dealers lot for construction equipment and Kris thought it would be a great picture.

Deuce did really well at the show today. He got Winners Dog for two points. So he now has 1 major and a total of 5 points. Very proud of my supervisor!!

Back