• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey Everyone we are back!!

looks like a good time was had by one and all!! Love the one of you "Cavalier detecting" and also the one with the ice-cream cone! :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!

Is Rosie the little pudgy ruby? She looks exactly like my ruby Sophie - even down to the summer haircut! Honestly they are like twins separated at birth! i will try to load a photo of her soon w/my new internet at home. Actually, Sophie is from England, so maybe they are really related....
Just absolutely too cute for words!!

Sheri
USA

Is Rosie the little pudgy ruby? She looks exactly like my ruby Sophie - even down to the summer haircut! Honestly they are like twins separated at birth! i will try to load a photo of her soon w/my new internet at home. Actually, Sophie is from England, so maybe they are really related....
Just absolutely too cute for words!!

Sheri
USA

oh kool, sounds Great, i would love to see a photo :D

Oh, I just LOVE those photos... thanks so much for sharing. (No need to warn about there being LOADS of photos... I can never get enough... and it seems everyone here agrees. :D )

By the way, when your cavs play in the sea water, do you give them a bath afterwards? I've only had Molly 4 months and I really have no idea how often I should be bathing her (I think I've given her 4 so far). I've been thinking of going to the beach with her but if I do I figured I should definitely bathe her afterwards. However she doesn't particularly care for the bath so is it worth it? :( Hmmm... if she doesn't like the water, maybe that means she won't like the beach either??

-laura

Back