• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey Everyone we are back!!

Mycavyangels

We are Back from Norfolk Now, and here are photos, i must warn you there are Loads!!
enjoy :D

Norfolk07120.jpg

Norfolk07090.jpg

Norfolk07096.jpg

Norfolk07100.jpg

Norfolk07101.jpg

Norfolk07170.jpg

Excallent photos.(y) Looks like you and them three had a great time.:fool: I love the ice cream photo, it is just classic. Keep us updated and keep posting all the photos because we love them.:lotsaluv: :snap:

I cracked up at Buddy's picture and the metal detector. Looks like Emily is laughing at him...poor guy! What great pictures.

Those are GREAT photos... I am so jealous. It looks like soooo much fun for all.:D

GREAT photos!!! How did you get Buddy to hold still so you could bury him in the sand like that????? My two would NEVER hold still, unless they were sleeping!

Looks like you had a GREAT time....thanks for sharing the photos!

Simply love the pictures! Especially Buddy and the metal detector - of course he is worth his own weight in gold :cool:
However, wouldn't like to think of the amount of sand in his fur...:dogwlk:

GREAT photos!!! How did you get Buddy to hold still so you could bury him in the sand like that????? My two would NEVER hold still, unless they were sleeping!

Looks like you had a GREAT time....thanks for sharing the photos!

Buddy just sat there, he dug the hole for himself haha

Simply love the pictures! Especially Buddy and the metal detector - of course he is worth his own weight in gold :cool:
However, wouldn't like to think of the amount of sand in his fur...:dogwlk:

yer i know, buddy washed it all off by going in the sea hehe

Wow, great photos! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time in Norfolk! The cavs look cute with their summer haircuts.:wggle::wggle::wggle:

Back