• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Paw Tea near Rochester NY Today

Charleen

My 4 dogs are all sound asleep after a fun day at the Cavalier Paw Tea held in the country west of Rochester NY. I was so glad to meet Peter (screen name Lorin) & Sue and their Izzy & Abby. I brought my friend Cheri to help me with my dogs and because she went to college with Peter and they hadn't seen each other in 15 years.
It was a sunny hot day and the person throwing the party had a lovely large fenced back yard. I am guessing there were a 100 cavaliers running all over the place. I have never been to such an event and I found it so interesting, that I could tell my 4 dogs from the cavalier crowd.
Here are some pictures:
1022260143_42642016a9.jpg

Here is Pete & Sue with Izzy & Abby
1022260277_5b6bd4acc2_o.jpg

Merry is sitting on my lap. Pippin & Jolly are on my right. The lady to my right turns out to live 20 miles from me. Small world.
1022260295_cf7f8ae641.jpg

Keeping cool under the tables: Jolly, Pippin and small ruby friend
1022260313_553f0f4c62_o.jpg

Merry trying to get picked up for a hug
1022260347_aa9bdc5c62.jpg

Luke thinks he deserves to sit in a chair
1022260321_0d0a714bdc_o.jpg

Oh that looks like such fun! Your cavs all look beautiful and happy. :)
I love the photo of Merry looking so sweet and the one of Luke sitting on the chair. What a handsome little man.:cool:

Looks like you were in cavy heaven, I love seeing pictures of your dogs but your luke is so cute I remember when you posted the picture of him with the carrot in his mouth sooo cute. Does he still carry it around all day?

Cavlover - I wish he did, but now he eats the carrot, just like the rest of the dogs. He had only been with me 2 months when he carried the carrot around in his mouth. I guess now that he has been living with me a year & 2 months, he has graduated to eating the carrots. ;)

2 More Pictures Added

I zoomed in on 2 of the pictures so you could see who was under the tent.
The people looking at the camera are from left to right:
me - Sherry who I just met - Peter (screen name Lorin) & his wife Suzanne
1045026689_85a0539ae8_o.jpg

Here is a close up of Jolly staying cool under the tent and the table
1045026719_71dbcd9235_o.jpg

Charleen, this looks like it was a terrific time. It must be fun to see all those happy dogs together. Looks like your 4 had a great time too. Love seeing pictures of your happy crew. Glad you met Lorin and his wife too. Wish we could have one big cavalier paw-ty and all get to meet!

Back