• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Close call

coconut

My ma just rang me the 3 doggies were out in the back garden playin as it is a nice day! We got a new gate last week, she rang me to say that freddie & baxter had gotten out under the gate and ran down the road :grnyuk: lucky my nephew was out playing in the street at the time and saw the 2 boys running down the road!! My heart just thinking what would have happened if he had not being there! :confused:

Thank goodness your nephew was outside and saw them. That could have had a much worse ending. Glad everyone is back home safe and sound.

OMG!!!!! :yikes

Thanks goodness for your nephew spotting them! I can only imagine the fright you must have gotten when your ma told you. Give them both a big hug from me when you get home. :flwr:

PHEW!! Close one, good job your nephew was around and no-one was hurt, would have scared me to hear that as well!!

well i went home last night and filled the hole where they got out and they never left my eye shot!

That's seriously scary! I've just had my garden fenced in fully and I've been wondering just how large a hole they can fit under.Happily Daisy seems content to race around our own back garden,although once she comes on heat I wonder if she can get under or anything else jump over....ah well, we'll soon find out.Glad the boys were caught before they got too far.
Sins

Glad they were all ok. U seen last week what happened to 2 of mine and it was my fault. Was hoovering went outside to coconut forget the lead of the hoover was jamming the door so 2 escaped:( really scary.

Back