• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The girls in their new Puppias

Rj Mac

We ordered our 2 girls puppias last week, and they arrived this morning......

IMAG0158.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0159.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0160.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0161.jpg
[/IMG]
Megan
IMAG0162.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy

They're superb for wlking on the lead:dogwlk: :D

The girlys are looking lovely in their puppias.:rah: Luv the light blue colour.;) ;) It suits them. What size are those puppias the girls have got on.cavtiny

They are gorgeous, I got Prince that one and I just got the lead yesterday to match it, they are so cute :) I have got the puppia bug now, I want to get more:p

Oh they look gorgeous!! Cleo has one of these as well and I think the skyblue looks so beautiful on Blenheims. Megan really seems to have settled in very well, and Lucy is beautifulas always.

The girlys are looking lovely in their puppias.:rah: Luv the light blue colour.;) ;) It suits them. What size are those puppias the girls have got on.cavtiny

Thanks guys,

Lucy's is a medium, and Megan's a Large....unfortunately I don't think they come in Labrador size...for Jake :lol:

oooooooh! I really like the blue color on them!!!! Love how they have matching puppias too!!!! That color really looks good on blenheims....will have to remember that the next time I order my blenheim Molly a new puppia.

SO CUTE! And the color is great. Does anybody know if they are available in the US? If so, from where?

Back