You might remember Tasha, my parents Blenheim girl from my MRI threads? Well we decided in the light of all things, plus I now have a smashing litter from her younger sister that it would be best if we had her spayed. My Mom has just been in touch to tell me that she goes in tomorrow morning. Will let you all now how she goes along, am sure all will go well and we will have more trouble keeping her quiet and worrying about burst stitches than anything else. She had an op last year and bounced back off the anaesthetic that time!!