• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tasha's being "done"

Cathryn

Hi!

You might remember Tasha, my parents Blenheim girl from my MRI threads? Well we decided in the light of all things, plus I now have a smashing litter from her younger sister that it would be best if we had her spayed. My Mom has just been in touch to tell me that she goes in tomorrow morning. Will let you all now how she goes along, am sure all will go well and we will have more trouble keeping her quiet and worrying about burst stitches than anything else. She had an op last year and bounced back off the anaesthetic that time!!

Tasha002.jpg

Lots of :hug: :hug: to Tasha. Seeing how beautiful she is just reinforces how important it is to work toward control of syringomyelia.

What a beautiful girl! Let us know how she gets on. I'll be thinking of her tomorrow. :flwr::hug:

It is always a difficult decision -- will be sending best wishes for a quick and uneventful little surgery.

Good luck to the very beautiful Tasha - thinking of you all and sending lots of positive thoughts.

Just heard from Mum and Dad, Tasha's op went well and they can pick her back up around 4p.m!

Give Tasha a kiss from me on those lovely soft looking chops of hers! I hope she enjoys being spoilt rotten tonight and for a few days! :luv:

Back