• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say hello to Loobie loo!!!!

Well, I am a little sad as you all know I would have loved to have rehomed a rescue dog - but I have now been looking for over seven months and let down a few times.

So, yesterday, we got little Loobie loo!!!!

Here she is:

Photo0094.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Photo0089.jpg

she is such a good little mite!!! - she has had no accidents in the house whatsoever. My two JR x are a little wary, but then they are my girlies and so I have had to make a real fuss of them!! - its working.

Hi there Loobie Loo, arn't you a little darling. Awww, you have got a little gem there. Just look at her tiny face. I am falling for her.:luv: :luv:

In love! :luv: - oh I really want a tri now more than ever....(shh don't tell the others!)

Thanks everyone - I still cannot believe how quickly and well she is settling in!!!!:D Here are a few more pics, with my other babes, Widget and Grub (they look so huge against her, but are only small themselves!!)

Photo0102.jpg

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0101.jpg

She has settled now superbly, she is due her second vaccination on Monday, And, OMG!! still no accidents in the house:rah: She is a little poppet - My mum has already fallen in love with her (which is just as well as she is the resident Dog holiday sitter!! who, I might add told me she would not look after them if I got anymore - Yeah ok mum!!!!):D Seriously, I would not ever put them into kennels and mum and dad love having them to stay:dogwlk:

Back