• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say hello to Loobie loo!!!!

Sorry we have not been on for a while, but its been manic at work with lots of sick calves (bloomin weather)!!!:mad:

Anyway, I am at home today washing all my carpets, but I had to stop and take a pic. of this!!!:luv:

Loobie has really bonded with our little JR x "grub" more than I could have hoped!!!

dogs005.jpg

Thanks everyone;)

I have one problem that maybe some of you can help with????

Loobie seemed to be doing great with toilet training but has taken a real U turn!!:(
I can take them out for a long walk, come back and she will just squat and pee or poo wherever she feels like it - I make no fuss, just place her outside and clean it up - yesterday, I cleaned all the carpets.
I took them out for a last wee at around 10.15pm and then she came in and went!!! :mad:
Any ideas?????:confused: I am at a bit of a loss right now:eek:
She is now 14 weeks old. Still young I know.

Oh, I LOVE that naptime photo!

Sorry, I have no advice...Barkley comes home tomorrow and I'll be needing advice as well! :xfngr:

Actually, I think we may have solved the problem!!!! - I cleaned all the carpets, so there should be no smell of widdles!! and at night I now put them into the kitchen to sleep (its lovely and warm but smaller, so they don't have the whole house to roam - I know people say that a dog won't foul near its bed - it seems to have worked - not one accident last night or today!!! - bless her:xfngr:

Hello,Mollie is 12 weeks old and we just had 1 week with no accidents but now also taken a U turn,but shes young i know im doing the right things so she will pick it up.I tend to not let her back in unless shes done.Mollie also sleeps in our kitchen we use puppy pads for night time and she uses them in needed at night,its a long nigt so i cant moan at her.I think shes doing well for a 12 week old though,just hang in there.

xxx

Thanks Vicky;) We have had another good night and day with no accidents - I am sure its because they are now confined to a smaller place to sleep?! She is good, bless her and I know you cannot rush things, it was just getting so frustrating to see her widdle outside and then come in and do another - almost as if she was saving a bit!!!!:D

Back