• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tasha all went well

Cathryn

hi!

Gald to say that Tasha's spey went well this morning, she is now safely back home with my parents, a bit woozy still but otherwise fine, Dad says she has a very neat and small incision, but then our vet is not one to go overboard on incisions as I have seen when he has done c-sections for me!!

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know all went well and she is home, probably milk it for all she can the next few days knowing her!! :lol:

Glad to hear it went well.

Come on, you HAVE to spoil her just a little bit, right??

Hi Cathryn,

I was just looking at Tasha's picture in the other thread and she is absolutely beautiful!! Im sure it was a difficult decision to have to make. I am glad to know that there are so many wonderful breeders out there who truly care about the future of this amazing breed! :)

Cant wait for more pics of Crystal's puppies, too!

So glad she is doing fine! It's very hard on the loved ones who are waiting....thankfully all is well. My two got lots of chew treats after their surgeries and lots of kisses & hugs!

Great taht Tasha is ok, bless her - I hate it when they have to have a GA.

Definitely needs spoiling for a few days :)

Cathryn, I'm delighted to hear that all went well with Tasha. I'm sure she'll enjoy her extra attention for a few days!!:D :D

:updte:

Spoke to Dad this morrning and have been told that Tasha has already bounced on and off the sofa, vanished off upstairs and is basically acting as if she has had nothing done at all, I was also informed that her incision is incredibly small about 1 inch according to Dad! :yikes: I know our vet Dave is good and very careful about how far he cuts into them but crikey, this must have been keyhole!! :lol:

Thanks for all your kind messages, it was a tough decision to make but Tasha is who we have to think about here and it was the kindest thing to do I feel given her results.

Back