• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Playing ball

Nicki

I haven't posted any photos for a while - thought you might like to see this one, TedBear is the Ruby and Cruz the Blen.

TedBear was on an adrenaline rush - he looks so well here but sadly is having a lot of problems with his Syringomyelia.

_58Q0461crop.jpg

They're such handsome boys! Gorgeous coats! :)

I'm sorry TedBear is having problems with Syringomyelia.

Beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad TedBear had a good day. I wish you and him well as you both deal with his illness.

Awww, what a lovely photo. Ted Bear, I am sorry to hear that. Dosen't stop you from having fun thought. As you are proving.:dogwlk:

What beautiful pictures--I always swoon at pictures of TedBear. What a beautiful boy! I'm sorry to hear he's having troubles with Syringomyelia--hate that word. Please give him hugs from us.:flwr:

Hi Nicki!!

Truely stunning pic of your two gorgeous lads at play, really nice to see Tedbear having a really great time despite his problems, Thanks so much for sharing with us!! :lotsaluv:

Thanks everyone - we are enjoying all the precious moments with TedBear - he is so much better when he is out for his walk, he seems to forget it all for a while.

We are very lucky to have Cruz stopping with us - he is MRI clear for Syringomyelia and will be used at stud in the future. It's lovely not to have to worry about him...

That is absolutely a breathtaking photo. Looks like a pic from a magazine. Both dogs are beautiful !!!!!

You seriously need to enter this photo in a contest. It is stunning! At the very least it should be the cover photo for the 2008 calendar!!!!

Nicki you always have them so beautifully groomed. Hope TedBear is feeling a bit better; I know he has been having a hard time of late. :flwr:

Awwww :lotsaluv: look at that! They are having such a great time and they are so very handsome. Can't help but smile.

Back