• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

fun in the pool

Mycavyangels

We bought the Cavaliers a paddling pool the other day, they have been enjoying playing in it, as the weather is really nice now.
we folded down the sides so they can walk in :D

ingarden019.jpg

ingarden107.jpg

ingarden148.jpg

ingarden150.jpg

ingarden163.jpg

ingarden171.jpg

Lovely photos! like the way you lowered the sides so they can get themselves in and out. :) Did they go into the water willingly?

Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing. But you made me want a black and tan more than ever!!!!!!!

Great!!!

Brillant photos, I love it when cavys get in shallow paddling pools. The ones who like water just spilsh and spolsh around and the ones who don't get in then wait...............3 seconds and..............come out!!:dogwlk: :rah:

Great photos, the last one is just adorable! We have a kiddie pool as well, great for this weather lately!! :)

Although Rosie and Emily are very beautiful, that Buddy just steals my heart, gorgeous.

It looks like everyone is having a grand time. I wonder if Scout would like a pool like that, of course she would have to share it with me!!! Breeze the newf, known as the champion swimmers of the dog world, hates the water. :rolleyes: I had a Golden Retriever years ago and she also hated the water. I just don't understand it must be me. I have a beach at the end of the street and neither of them would go in...Oh Well.

Looks like a good time was had by all.

Your dogs are offically spoiled rotten!! :D Between the beach vacations, park trip and now their own pool....what a bunch of lucky dogs! Loved those pictures.

What fun pictures--it looks like they're really having fun. I don't think Mia would go near a pool. She won't walk on wet grass for heaven sake! :rolleyes:

Your pups are beautiful, as always!

Wow your guys look like they are having such fun. What a good idea. Although that said I can't imagine Cleo going next nor near a pool, she refuses to go for a walk in the rain - although we insist - but it tends to be a very very short walk! :cool:

Back