• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lets do owner photos!!

Holly

On another board they are doing photos of owners! Can we do a thread with owner photos, too? I am always curious as to who I am talking to!! :)

Here I am....

877138327_6686070077.jpg

459271405_a55190bb65.jpg

Here I am with Denise and the girls at my niece's wedding in June:

P6230187.JPG

Here's a portrait I had done of all three girls. This was their Christmas present for their Mom:

hka.jpg

Dave

This is a fun thread! I love putting faces with names.

I attended a close friend's wedding in Carmel, CA, few weeks ago. This is my friend (that recently got married) and me.
847819353_692dbc1a60.jpg

Me and the groom.
847819533_8edced02a0.jpg

Hey -- you don't need to do a single thread on this topic in here, as the entire forum here -- "Cavaliers and their owners" -- is ONLY on owner photos with their dogs. :lol: The reason the forum is here is so that people can make a single thread with their pics and then it is easy to see who the author is and therefore, who the pictures will be of. :) A long thread with mutliple people is fine but makes it hard to see who all is in it so consider posting to a separate thread if this is the first time you are posting pics of yourself. That way we can find you again easily! (y)

Back