• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

MRI in Minnesota

Jen

** I've also posted this in the general health section so as to bring more attention to it:

For those in Minnesota or in the Mid-west, the University of Mn is installing the region's first MRI unit for vetrerinary use. It's supposed to be completed this Decemeber and is said to be the most powerful MRI for Vet use in the world! It will serve horses as well as companion animals. How exciting, considering when we had Abbey there 2 yrs ago for an MRI, they took her to a human facility before office hours...some agreement they have with this clinic. Sounds crazy, I know, and it is in that it's just the neurologist...no anesthesilogist or anyone else attending. In fact, Abbey stopped breathing during her MRI and he had to wake her up early. I'm still kicking myself for not going elsewhere (out of state would have been the only other option) instead of having her in such a situation.:(

However, eventually we do plan to have her MRI'd again at this new facility; we're curious to see if she's progressed or not.

Back