• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

say a prayer for my baby

scoobie

my little baby who will be only 10 weeks on sunday is really sick again . its really breking my heart. last week she was kept in the vets cos she was really bad wit diarroea and vomitting but we got her back 2 days later and she was full of energy and such a joy to have around. unfortunetly shes gone downhill again . the vet thinks its a virus that shes just not dealing with so theyve kept her in again said her chances are even slimmer than last time. please say a prayer for my little baby my heart is aching and im devastated. just want her home:(

Am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I really hope everything turns around for you, I cant imagine how you must be feeling.

Sending you lots of prayers for her safe recovery x

I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. Does the vet know where the virus came from or what type it is?

Sending many prayers to you and your baby. :xfngr:

Sending good wishes & prayers to your little precious one. I hope she recovers soon and when she comes back to you is healthy for a very long time to come. :xfngr:

Oh, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I will definitely be sending prayers your way....Judy

Oh no.....I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounded like she was on the rebound there. Please keep us posted...prayers are coming your way fast and furious!

I'm so sorry to hear this, we're tthinking of you both, hoping she'l be home with you soon, where she belongs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi!

You must be incredibly worried right now, sending positive thoughts your way and very best wishes for a speedy recovery! :hug: :flwr:

All the best wishes and prayers from here. I know how hard it is, keep thinking positive thoughts. :flwr:

Oh no! Poor little Scoobie. He is having a rough time and this must be so terribly worrying for you. I sure hope the vet can find out what is going on and stop this from happening again.

May Scoobie recover fast & stay well & healthy.

Back