• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Cavaliers - Westie here!

Wexford

I joined Cavalier Talk even though I have a Westie. His name is Wexford and I bought him 2 years ago from pet dealer Marie Larkin. Karlin posted some info about it in the "sticky" thread in this forum.

I thought it was important to share this info with other dog owners, including Cavs and Yorkies.

Thanks for joining and sharing this information - I hope that Wexford is keeping well.

Would love to see some photos of him - I used to have Westies before I had Cavaliers :)

Would love to see photos of Wexford. One of my sisters has a Westie named Angus and my Hadley and Buddy have two Westie friends at our Dog Park. We are all Westie fans (although we only want one to visit and not stay)!! :)

Back