• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do your dogs do this?! *video*

My mum's dog did. We'd give him a bone, he'd carry it around & jump on a sofa with it & then deliberately drop it on the floor for someone to pick up for him.

My current dog does something similar, she lobs her toys across the room to chase herself.

Pauline, he is sooo cute. Yes Phoebe does that too whiich is a pain in the neck when you're watching tv trying to relax!!

Thanks for the chuckle......He is just the cutest dog!!!! I need to get Dixie one of those Tweety Birds-they are too cute.

Haha yes - mine does it all the time. I think its a way for them to make us pay attention to them rather than the TV or something else. She does this with her little bones to and they will fall in between the cushions in the couch and then she'll dig at the couch until I get it out. After 2 or 3 times I have had enough of that game - I cant believe how many times you picked that up for him Pauline - :razz:

Really cute and enligthning to see how the dogs train their people!
Molly does not do that, but when she is playing inside with her toy she brings it to us, often when we are watching TV or standing in the kitchen, lays it at our feet and waits until we kick og throw the toy for her :D Then she does her Chewbacca-sound (she must be half wookie) and plays happily for a couple of minutes before the toy is placed at our feet again...

Very cute isnt it. My Havoc's favorite game is picking a bone up and jumping onto the chair beside me then when a scary bit comes on the telly drops it on the floor,my floors are all tile so makes me jump every time.She has also cracked a tile so have put a long bit of vetbed on the floor

:D He's such a cute little man! Sammy does exactly that. He sits with his bone right on the edge of the sofa and then just watches it fall. And then I pick it up... I used to think he was just silly and would accidently keep dropping it, but he gets exactly the same look on his face as Dylan, as if he's just enjoying the process!

Sammy also has to make a point of tossing all the cushions off the sofa with his nose to make more space for himself. He's very cheeky, but it's impossible to tell him off, it just looks so hilarious - he does it with such gusto, like he's offended at their presence in his space! Then he lies down and looks over the edge at the cushions in triumph. :D

What a lovely video Pauline!! Logan has a different take on playing fetch, he grabs the toy brings it almost back to you then turns round and disappears again, I figure he's thinking "Well if I give it back to her, she'll just throw it again silly woman, if she doesn't want it why give it back?" :lol:

Josie's boy Mr.Chips is never seen without a soft toy of some description (and usually one of Caitlin's NOT his own!) in his mouth, he will sit for hours beside his Dad Logan just to tease him, Logan finally snaps, grabs said toy then returns the "torture" by sitting just out of reach of Chips, too funny to watch! :lol:

Wow, is he handsome! :luv:

Two of my cavs, India and Geordie, like to push the throw pillows off sofa and chairs, and they also like to rearrange the throw covers I put on the furniture. It's a little annoying, but funny to watch how serious and industrious they are!

Pauline -
Dylan is so beautiful!!!! He has that gorgeous coat at his young age...I will comment again and again how Katy looks bald next to him:rolleyes: !
I love his little Tweety bird!
Now Katy-she is a real active girl....plays and plays with toys but LOVES to knock them under the furniture where she can't reach and then barks and scratches so that we have to get up and retrieve....only lately do I put the toy in a hiding spot if she does this----I know she gets a laugh at watching me retrieve;) !

Back