• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Feeding time at the zoo

Rj Mac

For once this morning, our 3 were lined up in perfect order for their breakie.....normally there's swapping of food dishes....bits of kibble flying about....but this morning 3 perfect hoovers....
feedingtimeatthezoo.jpg
[/IMG]

Although.....I think Megan would prefer a Jake size food dish :lol

Lovely when it goes smoothly eh? You should see the puppy run when they get started, kibble everywhere :rolleyes: Puppies, who'd have them? :luv:

Awww, when you call them for food do they come skidding in on the floor.:rotfl: Great pics!!

Sometimes...........but usually we only have to open the door of the cupboard where the food's kept for them to come zooming thru :lol:

ahh good to see them all behaving - yes I have several who would like Jake's dish too!!

I love the stand for the Cavaliers - did you make it?

All the furkids look so well behaved. I have to feed mine separately or fur will fly Congrats on your guys good manners

Back