• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cowlicks!

JeanKC

These are the best pictures I've gotten of Elvis' cowlick. That's not enhanced either... if anything, it's tamed down a bit because he just got brushed. He cracks me up. :D

elvis112.jpg

elvis113.jpg

I love Elvis and his cowlick. Merry has one on the top left side of her head. But I haven't taken any pictures of it. I am always smoothing it down. You are braver than me to admit that your beautiful cavalier has a secret hair do problem. ;)

I call her Alfalfa when she has it sticking up, after the Little Rascals children's series from the 1930's. The Alfalfa character always had his hair sticking up too.
1083711161_ace241d2b6_o.jpg

What a riot! I hope it doesn't drive you nuts. Elvis is so cute, espcially with his hair standing at attention.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry to laugh at Elvis, but it looks so funny.
He is still adorable,maybe some conditioner or taming gel would help.

I call her Alfalfa when she has it sticking up, after the Little Rascals children's series from the 1930's. The Alfalfa character always had his hair sticking up too.
1083711161_ace241d2b6_o.jpg

This is too weird... I just a couple minutes ago posted something in the 'names' thread about everybody at the vet calling Elvis 'Alfalfa' the other day! :-|

Back