• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So she ate a dead frog

PamH

Hubby was taking Maddy for a walk yesterday. There are a lot of frogs in our neighborhood. There was a tiny dead one in the grass. She loves to play and chase the frogs at night when they are mostly out. I think she thought it would jump away. When it didn't she grabbed it in her mouth. Hubby tried to get it out but she quickly swallowed it! Yuch! Last time she kisses me and sticks her tongue in my mouth!
Pam

:grnyuk: Oh that is just gross! Maybe she should talk to Zooplus about starting a line of them along with their other "animal part" treats? :lol:

All joking aside, I hope it doesn't give her an upset tummy! Little tinker!! :lotsaluv:

At least it was dead :grnyuk:

I never forget my brother chasing my Jack Russell X round the garden with a large live toad in her mouth :shock:

I'm glad to hear the positive comments. I hope she will live to age 12 also.
OMG it is gross though.
pam

Maybe she should talk to Zooplus about starting a line of them along with their other "animal part" treats? :lol:

Right! We know of at least one person on this forum that likes buying Little House of Horrors tucker. :badgrin: Where are you Karlin?

One of my Boxer girls loved frogs (and we have plenty here). She wouldn't eat them or hurt them, but she would carry them around inside her mouth. It was really weird, I'd be thinking "Wow, Bonny is makeing a sound like a little frog" and then I'd open her mouth up and there would be a little frog sitting in there all terrified looking. Thankfully they weren't toxic but some of our toads sure are.

A few years ago we had a real heatwave and the baby frogs used to jump out of the pond and fry on the patio.

It used to gross me out, cos Misty and Cracker got the fried frogs stuck in their feathers. Ugh, still gives me the creeps now.

She looks like a little lady, but she sure doesn't eat like one. She eats like a goat!
Pam

I think they all have something daft that takes their fancy.;) My youngest came running in the other night in a panic because the cat had brought a mouse in the yard and said Barney had it, it was gone before we got outside. He is also partial to froglets. They had just come out of the beck, loads of little tinies, he gobbled a lot up in no time. Plus I stood on quite a few, poor things, just so many of them.

Alfie eats live and dead crabs on the beach,we have to keep him on the lead now as he has gotten two tummy bugs from eating them.He loves the crunchy sound.

Back