• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kevin likes Garfield!!

jennifer

:c*t: Hi Everyone, we just got Garfield 2 from the shops and we have just put in on tv. Then we noticed Kevin watching it.:jmp: We think he knows that they are not real and thinks that we are right lonnies for watching a talking duck.:lol: I like the talking Bulldog, but going of the subject. Then Jems started to bark at the talking goose and pig.:lpy: Have any of your dogs done this to any film in perticular?:paw:

Geordie seems to know the difference between cartoons and real life (preferring to bark at real animals on TV), but he has one cartoon character he barks at - the Nasonex TV commercial has an animated bee with a French accent. He always lunges and barks at that bee!:lol:
He also used to bark at a talking potholder mitt that was in a baking commercial, but I think that one was retired.

India loves the stuffed, fuzzy TV characters on childrens' shows, like Tellytubbies, Muppets, and all puppets. She really enjoys watching them on TV!

Funny!!

I just think it is funny. They don't do it often. It was just good when Kevin started to bark at a talking goose. I don't really blame him. If I was a dog I know I would. After all it is a talking goose, and pig, dog, cat, rat and lot's more animals that seem to be talking to him.:D :D

My Corgi Zack tries to answer the TV's door bells and telephone. He also barks like made if there is a cat meowing on the tube. I probably better not bring Garfield home!

My cuddle usually go totally ballistic when the kids put on 101/102 dalmations, and also any of those "journey home" films, you know with the golden retriever, a young boxer and a cat trying to cross half of America to get home?

Our Barney was sitting fasinated watching a programme on lions, he don't want to be chasing them pussy cats;):D:D

Back