• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How cute is Emma's Daisy!

*Pauline*

I just took a look at Emma Wrights online shop "Woof woof Coats", where you can buy made to measure coats, beds and biscuits to name but a few items (a little plug for you there Emma ;) ) and saw this ever so cute pic of Daisy modelling doggy jewellery. Isn't she sweet :D

http://www.woofwoofcoats.co.uk/id34.html

Daisy is just my favorite! Emma: I think it's time to update the site with more blue bell shots!!! :D (I really just want to see more of her!!! ;) )

Isn't she the sweetest?! I have two blankets and a pillow I bought from Emma and just love them. The blankets are the perfect size for the dogs and Shelby LOVES her bone pillow. I put it in the front of her crate, across the front, and she sleeps with her chin on her pillow. I get compliments and questions on our personalized blankets all of the time!

Back