• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello from newby

charly

hello my name is joanne and im charlys mommie:dogwlk: hes a one year old bleheim and crazy when i say stone mad im mean stone mad he loves to chew stones. where i walk him is beside a river and he paddles he also sticks hes head under the water and takes rocks out you can almost hear him laughing. hes my buddy and i love him too bits people say i spoil him and yes i do. we wnet through hell when we got him . the b*stard who had him treated him awful:confused: anyhoo we have him now and hes the best he makes us laugh everyday thats my charly and im his mom :rah:

Welcome Joanne and Charlie, glad he found you to take good care of him, they are such great fun :luv:

icon_welcome to Cavaliertalk, i look forward to hearing about you and your cavalier, and to see some photos of charly;)

icon_welcome From the Sunny Midlands too! Good on you for giving Charly a fresh start in life :luv: Looking forwards to seeing some :snap: of him too!!

Hi from really sunny and hot South Florida. Welcome to Cavalier Talk. My eight Cavaliers and two Corgis can't wait to see pictures of Charly and read all about the adventures you'll share together.

icon_welcome Sounds like Charly is a very happy Cavy now! Would love to see some pics!

Back