• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does anyone elses dog

sallymum

Just wondering does anyone elses dog do this. all my other dogs when going to poop will do a little sort of dance and then go. Coco is different he doesnt do the dance but he has to have his backside firmly against something like a trunk of a tree, a bush anything as long as his bum is against it.
Does anyone now why he would do this. It sure makes cleaning up after him difficullt.:D

A whole load of mine like to do the "twirl" but little Bella has do a "moonwalk" on her back legs with her front paws up on the fence before she can "perform" TOO FUNNY! :lol: :rotfl:

3 Dancers here....allthough Jake usually heads off into the really long grass where no one can see him.....I think he must like some privacy in these ahem......delicate moments icon_whistling :lol:

my one is a dancer

But I do remember a lab over my park that would run around all the trees till he found the right one and then stand with his back to the tree and jump into a doggie style handstand and poo up the tree.

Has to be one of the funniest things I have seen over the park. :lol:

Ruby's a dancer....she always has her tail straight out and runs all over the place before going. Unfortunately, she only likes to go in the grass by a very busy street with her behind pointed at the road for all to see. It's like a laxative for her or something. She also kicks around alot when she's finished.....very funny to watch!

Sammy often poops on branches. He steps over the branch with one back leg and when he's finished, the poop is left in the tree/bush :eek: A couple of times I've forgotten to bring poop bags and I've thought how crazy it must look to anyone who sees the poop in the bush! :) At least noone will step on it!!

I have 2 dancers, and one (Chocolate) that just suddenly hunches with no warning! Oh, and Geordie is a foot scrubber!:)

Back