• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my little scoobie passed away

scoobie

:( :( my little scoobie passed away on saturday. still cant believe it. we are all devastated. she was so beautiful and sweet and such a joy. life just isnt fair sometimes. we only had her for 2 weeks but the whole family bonded with her so much. still cant talk to anyone about it without breking down its so sad

I am so sorry:cry*ing: What a terrible time for u. I really dont know what to say. All i can say is again is how sorry i am. :hug:

Oh I am so sorry. I had a feeling when we did not hear from you on the other thread for some time that things were not good. Hugs to you on your loss. Scoobie was so fortunate to have you. There are really no words to ease the pain right now. For sure it takes time. It is so devastating to loose one so young. It just never makes sense. Please know that we are all here for you and thinking of you!

awww how sad, big hugs to you and your family at this sad time.

Be free on the bridge Scoobie:lotsaluv:

Oh I am so incredibly sad for your loss :hug: You are right, life just isn't fair sometimes, but she isn't suffering any more and you know you did everything you possibly could to make her short time with you as comfortable and loving as you possibly could, just seems the "Big Guy" up there needed to have her back again :lotsaluv:

Am thinking of you! :hug: :flwr:

I am so sorry to hear your terrible news. I had been looking out for an update from you & am just so sorry it had to be such sad news.

Sending you & your family lots of love at this sad time.

so so sad

i,m so sorry not much more i can say gutted for you :

Her Journey's Just Begun
Don't think of her as gone away-
her journey has just begun
life holds many facets
the Earth is only one

Just think of her as resting
from the sorrows and the tears
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and years

Think how she must be wishing
that we could know today
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away

And think of her as living
In the hearts of those she touched
For nothing loved is ever lost-
And she was loved so much.

I'm so very sorry to read this news - was worried for Scoobie.

This is just heartbreaking for you all - it's hard enough to lose an older Cavalier, but to lose one so young must make you feel cheated.

Thinking of you at this time - bless you for the love and care you gave your precious baby, she was lucky to have you and you did everything you could for her.

The raw pain does ease with time.

Deeply sorry for the loss of your precious Scoobie. I hope in time your pain will lessen. Scoobie is playing and not feeling sickly anymore...waiting for you at the bridge. :hug:

I am so incredibly sorry for you loss. I thought about you all weekend and when I saw the title of your post my heart just dropped. Poor little thing just wasn't meant to be here with us long. You did everything you could. Hugs and warm thoughts coming your way.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and hugs to you during this difficult time. When you feel able--can you tell us what the vet determined the cause was?

Oh I am so, so sorry.:(
I cannot even begin to imagine your pain and your family's pain over the loss of this dear, sweet, pup.
Prayers.

Back