• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my little scoobie passed away

I am so sorry for your loss. I send you lots of thoughts and prayers for you all, I know it is a very difficult period.

oh my god that is so terrible i am so upset for u cannot believe that he has passed on her life is so unfair sometimes, i am thinking of u in ur hard time.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of scoobie. :( I hope time will heal your broken heart and you can find it in yourself to get another cavalier one day. :flwr:

Run free, little Scoobie :lotsaluv:

So sorry to hear that news. Life can be so cruel and some things just arent meant to be.
Look after yourselves and think of the good memories no matter how short they may be

I'm so sorry that Scoobie lost this fight; it's just heartbreaking. So very hard to lose the promise of that small life. :flwr:

Poor, poor baby, how awful for all of you and as someone said in a previous post words just don't cover it. But I'm very, very sorry.

Last edited:
Scoobie....

I'm so sorry. Like others I had been watching the board over the weekend for updates on Scoobie and feared it was not good news when you didn't post. Such a tiny baby to have left you. Will be thinking of you and Scoobie over the next days, weeks and months.

Margaret

Oh no. My heart sank when I saw the topic title. I am so terribly sorry to hear that little Scooby lost her fight. Having said farewell to many dogs over the years I know how you & your family must be suffering. Scooby's little life may have been short but she was well loved and that counts for a whole lot.

I'm so sorry to see this; I grieve for each dog that dies, but it's these littlest ones that get me most.

Take care of yourselves, and, when the time is right, look for another puppy to love, although right now I'm sure you're so raw it's probably the last thing you're thinking of.

Back