• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who's dog does this

clark67

:) Do any of your dogs chase round like lunatics after having a nice shampoo and bath?

Our 14 week old Harvey does. As soon as I have got him out of the bath and tried and towel dry him he's off barking and play growling if we try to go near him. He rubs himself on the carpet and keeps tearing round like made in the garden.

Is this how most dogs behave?

:lol: Every single dog of mine does this, we have to make sure all bedroom doors are shut on doggy bathday or the beds end up getting used as towels!! :lol: Totally normal doggy behaviour!! :rotfl:

Yep! Have one here! I used to think that, when I was getting her used to the concept, doing it when she's quiet was a good idea. She soon snaps out of that! We used to have a dog that, after a bath, would wiggle his bum as he ran around!

yeah our 2 cavs do that to megan likes running along side the wall and lucy uses the carpet for drying, Jake on the other hand just shakes every where not caring if you are right beside him or not:D :D :D

Cupcake runs around like a wet maniac after her baths. Heck, even when she gets her feet wet on the lawn she has a mini temper tantrum. :D

Yup, after every bath! Both of ours tear around after each other barking and growling, it's hilarious!:lol:

All mine do this especially coco he really goes demented. Its great to watch him. Not so great with the state of the place afterwards.

Yep, me too, Prince and Lucy go mental after a bath, I love watching it, its great fun :dogwlk:

I'm so glad that mines not the only one. He's had 3 baths now and tonight I warned everyone when we brought him down to just stay away from him till he had calmed down. As you said he also uses the carpet as his personal towel. It is quite funny to watch, and it does tire him out ha ha.

Back