• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Girls!!

Cathryn

Happy Birthday to Tasha, Crystal and Bella!!

Happy Birthday my Dear Sweet Darlings, Tasha is the elder sister, then exactly 12 months later their beautiful Momma Rosie gave me Crystal and Bella, EXACTLY 12 months apart and almost exactly to the minute too! What are the chances of that? By co-incidence they share their Birthday with their late Gt.Grandpa Merlin who would have been 15 today, but sadly went to the bridge in May 2006 at 13 and 1/2, so today has been a bittersweet day for me.

Here are the 3 Birthday Girls!!

Tasha
Tasha002.jpg

Bella
RosieBellaandCrystal007.jpg

Crystal (when 6 weeks preggie, Aw Bless Her!)
RosieBellaandCrystal005.jpg

And we mustn't forget wonder Mum Rosie must we, Thanks You so much for these 3 Wonderful girls Sweetheart!
RosieBellaandCrystal011.jpg

Oh go on then, Daddy Logan as well, Apple of my eye!
Babyanddogpicscirca2003140.jpg

:hppybdy: Girls, and leave me some of the chocolate cake won't you? What do you mean it's gone already?? :yikes:

What a gorgeous family you have there! You have every right to be proud of them. I hope you and they have a great time enjoying their birthday celebrations! Please give them all hugs from their friends in Miami!

:hppybdy: Pretty Ladies and Congrats to their Proud Parents and People

hapy birthdat ladies!!!!!
cathryn, you have such a beautiful family there...i just want to hug them all!!!

I agree with Azriel....a beautiful family!!! Happy Birthday to them all!!!

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

Happy birthday to them all Cathryn, they are all absolutely stunning, and really are a credit to you (y)

Oh they are all lovely Cathryn :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. I hope all the ladies had a wonderful birthday! I especially hope there was some chocolate cake left over! By the way did you happen to see the Beetroot chocolate cake recipe on Cook Yourself Thin on Channel 4 last night? Here's the link to the website if anyone's interested http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/C/cook-yourself-thin/chocolate-fudge-cake.html . It looked amazing, and was apparently almost half the calories of an normal chocolate cake made with butter, (seemingly the beetroot does the same job as the butter). Anyway no prizes for guessing what I'll be baking this weekend!

Happy birthday to Tasha, Bella and Crystal! Did the pups bark happy birthday to mom, Tasha and Bella?

Back