• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan waits for a cuddle.

*Pauline*

This is the spot Dylan runs to if he fancies a cuddle as you walk past to the kitchen, I can never resist!
1120513890_b35dde2ceb.jpg

Hi Pauline!

Dylan is adorable as always and your house looks so pretty! Maybe I will have to come visit and bring Oliver and Bentley with me! :) ha ha

awww Dylan, he reminds me so much of my old cav Jake when he was young, seeing his face brings back many memories. He's such a handsome boy young Dylan :)

Awwwww. Dylan has you trained very well! Good job, Dylan. I would be putty in his paws, too!

I wouldn't be able to resist, either. We just got done with breakfast and as soon as they're done the three small dogs all jump on my lap so I can wipe their faces and they give me 'thank you' kisses. At least I've convinced myself they're thanking me. :rolleyes:

KC

Back