• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Freebies!!

Cathryn

Hi All!

I currently have up for grabs the following items, I do not want any money for them should you feel you need to "pay" me for them then please make a donation to a charity, doggy or otherwise instead! They are surplus to requirement/ not wanted and I thought I would give you all first dibs on them!

1 Pink Puppia lead, Brand New in it's wrapper, these are lovely long leads, quite a nice heavy feel to them, currently have leads to match all harnesses, this was in a job lot I won on Ebay for peanuts!!

Also have 1 voucher for a FREE 1Kg bag of the Eukanuba Cavalier Feed, valid until way into next year, I am a member of their breeder club although have since moved to another brand of feed I still get promo items from time to time!

Royal Canin show bag, this is amazingly large, has a seperate pouch that you can detach (good as a gym bag!) A further large side pocket, 2 seperate pockets in either end of the main inside of the bag, a seperate zipped compartment across the front of the bag including a handy clip for car keys, and a private pocket on the inside of the bag that I only recently discovered!! This is a wonderful bag for you show enthusiasts out there, bright red and of course emblazoned with the Royal Canin Logo, they have promo's throughout the year where when you buy above a certain amount of feed you get one of these for free, I now have 3!! One in use, one as a spare and well if any of you want it just ask!!

If you are interested in any of these items please PM me with your address, I shall update this thread when any of these items go, they are strictly on a "first come first served" basis, and I MUST point out that I am out all day tomorrow so can get them into the post at the very earliest Friday morning!!

Good Luck Guys!!

The Royal Canin Bag has gone now too folks!! Sorry! (Not really, only happy that you are interested! Also happy to hear of some charity donations too!)

Last edited:
Hi Cathryn

You wouldn't happen to have other puppia leads for sale other than the pink which is now unavailable this would be for our male cav Rio.

I would gladly send you payment for them, if you have any available.

Back