• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gingers puppies

I'm going to go and see them in the next day or two and bring up a puppy pen. Probably tomorrow. :) Thelma says their eyes are just about to open and then she will post some more pictures. I'll take some when I am there. :snap:

Sorry I've been so slow getting more pics for you but just today their eyes are starting to peep so this weekend should be pic heaven.

They are so big now. Ginger is doing great. She is so fantastic especially dealing with me looking at them all the time.

The next stage will be asking for name suggestions. When you see pics it may be easier to put a name their little faces.

In addition to our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, we also have a Clumber Spaniel. Interestingly, at the same time Thelly found herself rescuing a pregnant Ginger, here in the states a woman rescued a Clumber Spaniel named Dolly, who much to the rescuer's surprise was also pregnant. Dolly's puppies were born just a few days before Ginger's. Unfortunately, Dolly died following a C-section leaving eight orphans. Despite much love and care and efforts above and beyond the call of duty, four of the puppies did not make it but the other four are now finally turning the corner. Names for all eight puppies were proposed by members of the Clumbers in Need forum. The four puppies still living are Freedom (named by me!), Karma, Promise and Worthy. The four puppies who went to join momma Dolly at the Bridge were named Destiny, Mercy, Merit and Patience. I love all these names and offer any or all of them to use as names for Ginger's puppies.

Hugs to Ginger, the puppies and especially to Thelly,

What a touching story, I love those names!! Thanks for sharing that with us, fingers crossed for Freedom, Karma, Promise and Worthy that they continue to thrive and fulfill all their potential for a long, rich and full life! :lotsaluv:

Glad to hear that the puppies are doing well Thelly - don't know if you know, but if you use flash on the camera, it's best to wait until a few days after their eyes have opened. Sorry that might mean a wait for everyone :(

What a sad story Phyllis, but thank goodness four pups survived and I love all the names.

So glad to hear that Ginger and her babies are doing well.....looking forward to seeing some:snap: (y)

So glad to hear that Ginger's pups are doing well. I LOVE the name of Dolly's pups in Phyllis's story. That story is sooooo heartbreaking...(I sobbed a bit while reading it to my dh and my compassionate Molly came to give mumma a hug)....(she gives such good hugs!) I hope and pray that all of the rescue puppies (Ginger & Dolly's) and of course Ginger have a wonderful life with families that adore them and take good care of them. The kind and generous people that rescue dogs should be applauded for all of their good deeds.

I got delayed this morning and Thelly was heading out so I am afraid my visit is posptponed til tomorrow!

Ok folks, I am going up to see the little rascals at noon so I will have some mobile phone pics later -- I don't have a flash on it so the pics should be fine and safe. :rah:

Back