• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tasha the amazing healing dog!

Cathryn

Ok as you will recall Mum and Dad had Tasha spayed, I was going on about how tiny her incision was, well here it is!!

pupsandsteamlocos003.jpg

This was taken 2 days post surgery!! She has been given a clean bill of health now by the vet, as you can see, a very minor incision for such a major operation!!

There were 5 VERY small dissolving one's in there, now all gone, if you look really carefully you can just about see them!! This is one seriously good vet we have!!

Incredible and how wonderful in just two days. When I had my corgi spayed she was swollen and had all sorts of problems for days and days. I wish I could send Zeze to your vet when she gets spayed

You can tell your vet I have some curtains that need hemming! :lol: He's clearly better at sewing than me!! It doesn't even look sore (y)

That's amazing! That's at least half the size of any incision I've ever seen. Going to have to talk to our vet this week when we take Kate in.

Well when Princess had Darcy by C-Section, he was a singleton pup and weighed a whopping 14 ounces! It was the same vet who performed that op too, her scar is believe it or not a mere 2 inches!! He is a wonderful vet full stop! Oh and a new daddy too, his wife had a beautiful little baby girl 2 months ago!! :luv:

Ironically I actually said to him when we picked Princess up that I had some curtains that needed hemming! :rotfl:

Back