• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

some pics of misha and emily

laura1

i am new here so i thought i would put some pics on.

misha with my soul dog jaffa who sadly went to bridge 2 days before christmas,she had cancer in the mouth.this is something i will never get over and misha adored her.i miss her so much:cry*ing:
PI6FA61.jpg

misha was very depressed when jaffa went to the bridge so i got another ex breeding cav called emily
PI6BBC1.jpg

it was not long before they were being naughty.they dragged a rubbish bag into the living room and started searching for food

PI6BB81.jpg

it wasnt us mum
PI6F922.jpg

sleeping together
PI6BAC2.jpg

looking for dinner
Picture860.jpg

Hi Misha and Emily, what a pair of sweathearts you are!! I know mummy "fixed" that pic tomake it look like you were being naughty!! ;) :lol: :lotsaluv:

they are 2 beautiful girls

jaffa was a lovely looking dog (sorry to hear she went to the bridge:( )

Lovely ladies you have there. I love black and tans! Sorry you had to part with Jaffa. She is at the bridge patiently waiting for you and is running and playing all the time with all our beloved friends who have gone on.

So sorry about Jaffa...she was a beautiful little dog. Your girls are sooo cute! I love their faces when caught.....soooo innocent!!

"it wasn't us" photo....priceless!!!!!!! Your dogs are sooooooo adorable and I am sorry that Jaffa is at the bridge. Jaffa was beautiful. Great photos with wonderful comments. :rah: Thanks for sharing them with us!

Back