• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ginger's puppies

Wow - what a story. I just love all the pictures. I can't wait to see what the puppies look like as they grow and grow and GROW !

Thelly you are an angel :flwr: They are so cute, makes me want another puppy!! The last pic is hillarious, the little pudgy puppy with legs hanging out!!!

hi karlin... being lab aficionado :rolleyes: ... they look like lab crosses to me! (though there could be more then one father?!?) what a gorgeous group... some lucky new families are going to get the best of both worlds... labs and cavaliers!

Last edited:
Miss Daisy... You just solved a problem for me. My dh wants a lab and I am head over heels with Cavaliers. It would be the best of both worlds... hmmm, though it would be hard for a lab even cross with a Cavalier to sit on my lap.:rolleyes:

OOh, I don't know. I once saw a fully grown newfoundland sitting on its mum's lap, at the vets. :D

Miss Daisy... You just solved a problem for me. My dh wants a lab and I am head over heels with Cavaliers. It would be the best of both worlds... hmmm, though it would be hard for a lab even cross with a Cavalier to sit on my lap.:rolleyes:

How have I missed these new pics? They are growing like weeds Bless Them, I too love the last pic of the pudgy little legs!! :lol: You are doing a great job between the pair of you, Ginger and Thelma!! :cl*p:

I'm just catching up with this thread - wow are they adorable! I love the photo of the puppy with his/her eyes open! :luv:

Back