• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This has me fuming

That was so irritating I couldn't keep watching. I'd like to put him on a leash and do that to him....see how he likes it!!

I think it's one of these collars :(

1174794112_9e32a98989_o.jpg

I'd like to put one on the man and tug on it every few seconds like he did. The poor dog wasn't even doing anything wrong. How close a heel was he expecting. :swear:

OMG!! That poor girl looks miserable as sin!! She is merely doing it because there was no other option the poor little love. :swear: As for his comment on praising her, "Praise is good but I don't want to overdo it" :bang: Sorry but this is no way to treat an animal at all, would love to put that collar on him and do a few "Heel, sit, stay's" with him! :swear:

That's exactly what I thought Sandy...the poor dog just looks so confused. Didn't seem to know whether she should come or go.

It's very upsetting.:(

I almost joined an All Breed training club once, because I wanted to progress in agility with Geordie. One evening I went to observe classes, and I ended up leaving because I saw some of those prong collars being used. One woman was using a prong collar on her puppy! I just walked away and never went back. I know I can't change others, but I don't want to be a part of something like that! :(

When on holiday I saw one of these on a cocker spaniel poor dog
-----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

It looked more like one of those that gives an electric shock, but whatever, they should be banned totally. There is no need for them.:(

And I can't leave a comment on the youtube :mad:

You can do better than leaving a comment, you can email him directly via his website--do a google search for Heritage Kennels...I did, and emailed him about his out of date training methods.:mad:

Oh wow cool. Thanks. Anyone else like to leave a message I can add to my email? Just PM me. It would look better if you sign your name not your Cavalier Talk member name.

Ok, I emailed him, my heart is thumping I'm so angry!:mad: I've just noticed he's a hunter, there's a picture of him and his mates with a row of dead birds, no wonder.

OMG!! You can tell by the way that poor girl is walking that she is freightened of him. Her back legs going close to the ground and wobbly. Also if you look really close isn't that a 'shock' collar that he has on her. He's got her coming and going. Poor confused dear. Yes I agree with everyone else, let's put that horrible, torturous thing on him along with that barbaric shock collar.

Back