• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This has me fuming

Email him your complaints! Hopefully the more people he hears from, the more he'll realize this isn't a healthy way to train a dog. :xfngr: :xfngr:

That man is a :swear: Those collars are vicious things and then this drop-kick feels the need to be jerking on the collar. :swear: Moron! And he has himself set up there like some kind of authority.

It looked more like one of those that gives an electric shock, but whatever, they should be banned totally. There is no need for them.:(

Not to defend this guy-- but that "might" be a gps collar. Hunters often use them to be able to track their dogs.

i didn't put the sound on or anything adn had to turn it off after just a short bit cause it's so depressing. what the earth was he tryign to do.. advertise his kennels???? if so, i don't know anyone who has a real interst in any dog, including a hunting dog that would buy from that moron...he looks like a d*mn fool and when looking at the dog, she looks sad on confused, but anyone just looking casually is going to think his dogs are hard to train,,,who wants to "correct" every second....the whole video just doesn't make any sense. what a dumb jerk.

Back