• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun Dog Show

cavi lover

Well we have been to a fun dog show today in the lovely village of Eyam Derbyshire Uk. Yes the famous village Of the Eyam Plague. We had a super day.
I took 3 of my 4 cavis and we came home with 3 1st , 1 2nd and 2 3rds.
What thrilled me the most is that my daughter Zoe and her friend Emma went [ they both have severe autism ]. Zoe won 2nd with Timmy and Emma won 3rd with Henry for junior handling. How good was that?

The dogs are soooooooo good for both girls as well as therapy for me.
So sorry I forgot the camera!
Zoe now has the rossettes draped around the lounge.!

A good day!

Oh well done you and well done Zoe and Emma, you must be very proud. :mexwav::mexwav:

I wish I could do a fun dog show, the idea of the other shows makes me nervous!

I LOVE Derbyshire, we stayed at Ashbourne a couple of years ago, beautiful. I'll put some pics in the Bog and Bone.

Way to go girls!! :cl*p: Well Done indeed! I am so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful day out indeed!! You must be incredibly proud of Zoe and her achievements today!! :lotsaluv:

Back