• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my workplace

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm doing some writing on the laptop at the moment at home and got up to get some lunch and noticed this crowd all waiting back on the sofa and had to get a quick shot (can you see the tiny space they left for me?):

1182286376_d8bc823b66.jpg

That's a typical home office scene around my place! Missing two more cats in the group; they're upstairs on their cat tree.

I love Jaspar's face; he looks very suspicious. :lol: Lily has the bed turned upside down. :rolleyes:

I think your gang was quite generous in the amount of space they left you.... why, I even think you could comfortably sit there with your lunch plate on your knee! They would protect you, and your food, too!

Why, I can't imagine why you would complain when it is so painfully obviously that they have your best interests at heart. I mean, just imagine what could happen if they weren't THERE for you!!! ;) :rolleyes:

(don't you just love when they're all gathered 'round you like that?!)

WOW! They left some room for you? They need to work on that, my lot hog the sofa and my place is down on the floor given half a chance! :lol: What is it with these dogs that they have to turn their beds upside down? My lot do that too!! :lol:

I love Quincy's face--you can tell he's contemplating a move closer to Leo; he's too far away to snuggle!

Like Lily, Gus flips his bed upside down a lot, too!

**This weekend, our friend just adopted a 1 yr old Tibetan Spaniel, and in looking for names she took my suggestion of Jaspar--love that name. :D

Why can't we all work in spaces that are decorated in early Cavalier. It just looks so right. Though I would probably be too distracted by all your beautiful pooches if I had them to enjoy looking at.

Great photo! Thanks for sharing (and making me jealous!)

You have the nicest office I've even seen. I had a tabby just like yours, I got him when I was 5 and he lived 17 years. When my daughter was 1 we had to give him to my Mum as my daughter ended up in hospital on a drip from a cat allergy.

awwwww, what a lovely scene :).

I find it therapeutic working from home, especially when I'm typing and have a couple of Cavi's sitting on my feet or under my desk snuggled on a blanket :).

Great photo, starting a new job on Monday, I wonder would they let me bring my two with me ;)

GREAT photo! I too love Jasper's expression...and how he and the cat next to him have the same coloring! VERY cute!!!!

Back