• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just a couple o pics

Rj Mac

Snapped a couple o the dogs on our walk today....the girls decked out in their puppias.....
monoff2.jpg
[/IMG]

monoff.jpg
[/IMG]
The girls hunting for Jake.....wonder where he went.....

monoff3.jpg
[/IMG]
For a swim...and believe me, you don't want to stand next to him when he shakes it off :lol:

Took this next 1 of Megs last night....with her very own Kong....filled with Biccies...as you can see....she loved it :luv:
[
megstoy.jpg
[/IMG]

Wonderful :snap: of wonderful dogs, thanks for sharing them with us!! I wouldn't like to be within 30 feet of Jake after a swim without a towel to hand I can tell you! :lol: Looks like they had a high old time and the girls look great in their new Puppia harnesses!!:lotsaluv:

The ladies look lovely as usual and so stylish in their puppias. Jake is quite a good looking boy also. He doesn't look all wet. Maybe that's because he just shook off all the water on to you. HEE HEE

Thanks for sharing the great photos

Back