• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Really mad

We took marley to a training class a few months ago and the girl that was taking it was so rough and nasty we left and rang the behaviourist who runs the group and complained, we got our refund and told our vet who is no longer recommending them.
So i think you did the right thing, its great to to go to obiedence but no one has a right to mistreat your dog let alone laugh when your obviously upset by how they treated him!
Good on you:)

Good for you! stand up for what you believe in girl!! No way does a choke chain have a place round the neck of a Cavalier! :swear: As for what to do with the choke chain? Take some strong cutters to it, chop it into little pieces and post it back to him!!:swear: icon_devil :badgrin:

You go girl. What a stupid man. Before that guy put that choke chain around Candi's neck i would of grabbed the choke chain and throw it and then grab Candi and take as fast as i could out of that place! I wouldnt let him mess with Candi!! Cavies necks are very sensitive.

I guess the clue is that he trained police dogs to chase and hold suspects.

What a horrible outdated dog-trainer who clearly has no ability to teach pets.
;/

Back