• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Small poops on grain free/Raw?

Holly

Sorry about the gross topic....I have been feeding Orijen and NV Raw Instinct grain free kibble and also the NV raw medallions. Olivers poops are small and very hard. Is this normal? Bentley's seem to be a bit runnier--just the opposite.

Miles is on the raw meat/veggie diet, and his are typically small and firm - never runny. I think that is typical on the raw diet, even with the raw kibble...

Definitely the case with Jake and Shelby. Small, firm, and very low stink-factor poops from Primal raw. And....couldn't tell you the last time I stepped in poop :D now that it all in one place and not drip dropped all over the yard.

Mine are on red mill leader and their poop is the same , stink free (nearly) and very small and hard. which makes cleaning time much easier.:D

Yep one of the benefits of raw & grain free is nice small, firm & un-stinkey poos. This is a good thing, not only for you, but also for the dog. Apparently they are less inclined to have anal gland problems than dogs that have large soft poos.

Ah we love talking about our dog poos. Well why not... it is often the first sign we get that all is not well.

Back