• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme (8-20) SNACK TIME!

Please Give me that juicy bone!
pics003.jpg

Claire L/anyone else: Where did you get those ear covers? I always hold Miles' ears back when he eats, and this would be so much easier!

Thanks!

Hi Carrie - they're called snoods...and I don't know what we'd do without them. Yes, I do....I'd be cleaning ears all of the time!! :D I bought mine at tiabellas.com. She has some really nice fabrics.

Thanks Cathy!!! I'll definitely have to order one for Miles - he's just a baby, but when those ears grow longer they're going to be a mess if I forget to hold them back for him!

:lol: :lol:
Does that ever look familiar! I can see we're not the only ones who cannot leave coffee anywhere that the dogs can get to it. Wonderful picture!

:lol: :lol:
Does that ever look familiar! I can see we're not the only ones who cannot leave coffee anywhere that the dogs can get to it. Wonderful picture!

so familiar when i have my coffee in the mornings Lucy sits beside me on the couch and stares until i give in and give her some, (think it sets her up for the day ahead as its so busy in a cavaliers life!):rolleyes:

Like mother like son...

Our first time entering the theme contest!

Here's Winston longingly eying my dinner, hoping I'll share (or at least turn my head...)

mmmmm.jpg

Caraline, I LOVE that photo of Sonny! He is so intent on that lovely bone :D

He is such a beauty, too. His coat is very lush, isn't it?

Caraline, I LOVE that photo of Sonny! He is so intent on that lovely bone :D

He is such a beauty, too. His coat is very lush, isn't it?

:D He stole that one off Sam. He always looks absolutely disgusted when he is given a nice dainty bone fitting for a little dog, and Sam gets these enormous dinasaur bones. It doesn't take long for him to manage an unfair exchange and Sam is such a sweet boy, he just lets him take it.

:D He stole that one off Sam. He always looks absolutely disgusted when he is given a nice dainty bone fitting for a little dog, and Sam gets these enormous dinasaur bones. It doesn't take long for him to manage an unfair exchange and Sam is such a sweet boy, he just lets him take it.

lucy does exactly the same to Jake, he gets a nice big bone where as lucy gets a nice medium sized one and 10mins later jake is left with the little one and lucy has the bone that is bigger than her:lol: :lol:

Tomorrow morning (I live in the PST time zone) I'll close this post and open a poll - so if you'd like to enter please post your picture! :D

Back