• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme (8-20) SNACK TIME!

Cupcake Love

Okay everyone; let's see those cute snack time pictures. It can be your dog eating its normal food, eating food they aren't supposed to have, gnawing on a favorite bone, etc. :)

Here is my entry! :snap:

cc_treats_small.JPG

Here's Lucky with his first (ever) Bully Stick ...

firstbully.jpg

I LOVE the look of pure bliss in his eyes in this pic ...

Before I could even scroll down far enough to see what he was eating, my first thought was.....now that is one immensely satisfied pup :D

great theme, i am so annoyed now cos my 3 broke my ma's good meat plate and ate the turkey that was on it and we never got a picture that would have being a great one!:rolleyes:

Here is one of my favorites. My wife Kris thought she would have a bowl of popcorn. The dogs thought she should share :D

61429982_472ae2533e.jpg

That is a fantastic picture, Oh how I would love to have all those gorgeous babies in my house :luv:

Lucky, your expression is PRICELESS!
Here's Chester gnoshing on a Greenie when I managed to catch him in mid-lick!
493093382_ece0ab263d.jpg

Last edited:
Here is one of my favorites. My wife Kris thought she would have a bowl of popcorn. The dogs thought she should share :D

61429982_472ae2533e.jpg

I love this pic--and I'm pretty sure if you look close enough you can see Kris has the same look of bliss in her eyes that Lucky has! :lol:

I was just thinking the same thing!! This is a GREAT theme. It will be so hard to choose just one to vote for!!

Back